Template made by
- CAPCOM's Artists: I love almost all artists from CAPCOM, but my main references are from Kinu Nishimura and Edayan. The anatomy by Kinu is just beautiful (for all genders, and all kind of characters), Edayan's picture are so dynamic, lineart and color are so beautiful, i must to make some training again to make better Street Fighter pictures than my last fanart for UDON... (remember, for the Street Fighter Tribute :3 )
- Hiroaki: My ultimate favourite Artist
, i want to draw my characters like him ! And to be able to do CGs art like him ! Anatomy, composition, technic and colors are just Perfect...
- Ishikawa Fumi: What a coincidence. When i saw her artworks for the video game "OZ", i thought "Hey! The characters and their clothes looks like my own characters o_O;;;" (from "Ciel d'Eden"), but she is definitely better than me lol. That why she is a good influence for me.
- Yi Lee: I think my skill is never good enough, when i see Yi Lee to inovate her style every time, i want to follow her example. I'm always impressed by her professionalism.
- Falcoon: Hehe, one of my big influences, i loved his old pictures, when he drew only for pleasure, especially fanarts, and i think it's because of him if i like to draw sexy girls/ladies...
- Shigenori Soejima: When i want to draw with Cell Shading style or teenagers , Persona's Artworks are the best influence for me, i bought some artbooks, and i don't regret it !
- Yusuke Kozaki: I love to make "badass" characters, and he is the best on it. This is a style i can to adapt .
- Foo Midori: My reference for cute girls and heroic fantasy clothes. And the colors are just... Nice !
- Shirow Miwa: Who doesn't like him? He's just very good at inking, OMG... If i can do make my W&B comics like him, it will be paradise. (i try, but it's not good...)
- Tetsuya Nomura: I don't really looking for his recent works, but i think it's because of him if i like to make accessories, zippers, belts, and sharp hair lol... It's stylish.
- Youkan: Best Ragnarok's Artworks (and Persona's fanart), and very good at Cell Shading and painting style, that why i tried my first junk in painting style, and i like this.
- Internet: Yeah, i can't draw something i never draw if i don't have some references, internet is very useful
- Fashion: because i can't always invent the clothes, especially for contempopary period. XD
- Music: It's often good for my inspiration.
Désolé de ne pas avoir traduit en français, j'ai plus beaucoup de temps aujourd'hui...